Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Have a drink on us at Fuchsia Lane Anytime

Fuchsia Lane has opened its fashion suite and is featured on Urban 3 July 08!



Fuchsia Lane believes in providing a cosy and intimate shopping experience to our customers, you. So at the Fashion Suite, you can enjoy coffee or tea or while browsing and trying on the designs at your own leisure. It is a great way to unwind after a stressful day. Or call your girl friends in for a tete and tete and some serious shopping fun!

We are open when you are free. Just make an appointment by calling Vivienne at 9748-6717. No time is too ridiculous as we will try our best to accomodate. Only cash and personal cheques (I/C verification) are allowed at the moment.

Visit is strictly by appointment only as I like to devote my attention to each and every of my customers who are important to me. See you soon!