Friday, February 27, 2009

Enchantment


Can anyone resist falling in love with the wearer?




Rosettes which sparkle


I always wanted to design pretty gowns. Those that transport you to childhood and make you feel like the PRINCESS of the day. The kind of gown which will make everyone stop and look when you open the door and make a grand entrance. The gown that make all other ladies green with envy and the PRINCE CHARMING fall HEAD OVER HEELS for you. I always love fairy tales. So this is my first gown with 100% pure romantic pink chiffon silk and cream rosettes imported from Melbourne. Each rosette is handsewn with a Swarovski diamond in the bud. One piece only. $499

And recently, I was approached by many brides to be who love my style and wanted me to design their evening gowns or cocktail dress. Nothing makes me happier to see them pretty and satisfied with my creations. One even commented I seem more anxious about her wedding cocktail gown than herself. I am actually quite in love custom making gowns. So feel free to email/call me if you like me to design something really unique for an occasion you have. I will be most happy to share your joy :)