Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Discover the Cosy Boudoir



Yes it is the new Fuchsia Lane atelier @ 118A Tanjong Pagar Road. A place where you can rest and relax, have a cuppa, browse the clothes, bags, jewellery and get a treat for yourself. And this Christmas, you will find more gifts that show your loved ones you really care. From vintage sunnies, to python skin clutches and swarovski studded capes and quirky tees, not many can resist the heartmade treasures here. :P

I designed the atelier and sourced the items painstakingly from second hand shops and thrift stores with G. It is filled with treasured hand me downs which tell a story including those given to my by my grandparents like the vintage luggage which I use to hold my sale items and samples. A place that is so cherished that you will fall in love as you walk up the stairs and discover the Fuchsia Lane Boudoir.