Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Interview by Channel News Asia

During the festive season, we were interviewed again by Channel News Asia. My customers caught me on tv and sent me excited smses. The person interviewing me is none other than Sabrina, a pretty and bubbly senior news producer. I love how her skin glows and look in my designs. She fell in love with my designs and went home with my black Swarovski studded chiffon cape. Thanks Sabrina for your support.

Interview infront of the camera. Geesh.. this moment always makes me nervous.

Introducing my designs. This greeen cheongsam top and houndstooth check pants sold out and appeared on Urban during January! We had black, red and white as well and everything was sold out during the CNY.

Sabrina makes a purchase of my chiffon top and is happy with it!

I love how graceful Sabrina looks in my Ming embroidered cheongsam in nude pink. This piece is inspired by the floral motifs found on the Ming blue and white porcelain. The white piece is a hot sell out and comes in black too.

I love how she glows in my cheongsam.