Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fuchsia Lane appearing on U Channel in August!

Channel U's On The Beat (都市大发现) crew came on Wednesday to film our fashion suite! Apple Hong, Jeremy and Li Teng came to interview me. Was a whopping 3.5hours. We had lots of fun with the crew and NGs. This is the third time Fuchsia Lane is featured on television. First time on Arts Central, 2nd time on mediacorp's xin.sg and the third time on Channel U.

Apple even bought our Fuchsia Lane's designs. She is really a sweetie pie :))

Myself, Apple Hong, Li Teng and Jeremy

I was asked to demonstrate my sketching skills. I remembered doing colouring. Gosh

I was asked to explain how we can do custom make tailoring with different laces and showed our stash of Swarovskis to Apple Hong.

Keep your eyes peeled for more behind the scenes shots!