Sunday, July 05, 2009

Naughty Night with Fuchsia Lane @ Red Dot -A Great Success!

As dusk falls on 3rd July, we had a continuous stream of customers coming in to our suite. Excited whispering filled the air as gals came in groups. We were suddenly overwhelmed by the crowd that we forgot to take pictures. And only managed to take pictures when the crowd was thinner. We had customer who came from as far as Tuas. The last customer left after midnight! Our new designs were snapped up like hot cakes. Thank you to all who supported this event. :)


Nicole is one of my sweet customers! She has been buying all my dresses and this one on her is the rose tango silk dress!


Sabbie supported me the first day I sold my designs @ Maad. She bought a tee embellished with mandarin buttons which meant alot to me at that time. She loves feminine pieces and she is wearing The Sabrina which is named after her.


Sabbie is launching her dainty jewellery with semi precious stones too @ my suite which goes well with my pieces for daily wear. And oops someone has just bought the champagne skirt on the mannequin and we havent change it yet. Naughty Naughty..


Pretty earrings with semi precious stones from SabbieW.


Baoling my jc friend came to support me with her boyfriend. And she looks really gorgeous in this Ruby Blossoms lace cheongsam top which she of course bought it in the end. :)


Bishan has been my loyal customer and we have been customising bustiers in different laces for her. She bought this new Snow White bustier top in cream duchess satin and our black charlston lace skirt on the night. She looks so demure in this.




More lovely necklaces from SabbieW. You can buy them from our fashion suite now!


A tree glowing with bags and swarovski studded capes

Everyone went home happy with their purchases and catching up with their friends @ the pubs downstairs Red Dot:) Thank you Boulevard, Otto Ristorante and Artery for sponsoring the drinks and wines and fabulous discounts.