Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Old school mate

I was pleasantly surprised by an old school mate who came to my fashion suite on Sunday. I haven seen her for 10 yrs! I remembered many happy memories from my TJC days. Our school was divided into 3 science departments and 1 comm-Arts department. I was actually the secretary of the Sci C department committee. Our Sci C dept commitee always stayed back for school activities like Chinese New Year float making, sports day, rock climbing competitions and many of my best friends are from this committee. Although my friend was not in the committee, she belonged to the Sci C cohort and seeing her brought back memories. She is already a school teacher now.

She confessed she was happy to see my achievements and came wanting to buy a gift for her friend which is going to get married in HK. And coincidentally her friend was also another fellow TJCian whom I was vaguely acquainted with. She stayed for 2 hours in my shop. We catched up. In the end, she not only bought my Peranakan black scarf as the gift, she also bought 3 tops for herself and my black Antoinette cardi. :)

Black Peranakan Embroidered Scarf $130. Each piece takes 1 day.

Flora Belle Halter Top $218

Phoenix Boudoir Top. Showcase piece for my first solo fashion art exhibition @ Arts House. Also appeared in cover of The Star Malaysia. $258.



Ruby Blossoms. $218.