Friday, June 25, 2010

Cute Mamma...

I have a new customer who I really like alot. She is always smiley and kind and comes with sugar cane juice for me. But when I first met her, the feeling was quite the opposite. When she first came to my shop 1 month ago, she was asking alot of discounts and freebies till I was quite appalled. I then had to explain to her our items are priced higher because they are designed and handmade in limited numbers with Peranakan embroidery at our atelier. And she left buying 4 tops.

Then the second time she came, I just arrived at Parco to find her at my store. What affinity! And this time she fell in love with our pleated black dress and white crochet top. While trying, her husband and son will be patiently waiting and giving comments. Never once did I hear them complain. Lovely! I wish I can grow old with a husband and son like this:)

And this month was her birthday and she came the third time bringing her 2 sisters with her. Despite her mature age, she looked very elegant with very smooth skin and her smile and laughter always seems to light up the room . Today she came and I asked "where is your son" And she joked " I have to sell my son to buy your clothes." And I always say " Your husband is really nice and patient. He waits without grumbling. He must have chased you hard when young?" And she will laugh " Yes he always chase me before we get married. After we get married, we walk together. And now he always walk in front and I am chasing behind. " :)))