Monday, June 21, 2010

Mascara

When it comes to cosmetics, I like going for Japanese brands as I believe they are better at understanding Asian skin. I have been a fan of Shiseido for years and even my childhood idol is their spokesperson-Vivian Chow.

And in recent years, having discovered the wonders of Mascara in making your eyes appear bigger and less sleepy, I was on the look out for really good mascara. Because most of the time, I bought over the counter mascara and when I remove them, they made my eyelashes drop. And the thought of balding eyelashes is really scary as I have few to begin with. Another irritating thing is your pretty eyelashes "droop" after few hours. Plus some mascaras make my eye tear!

Then I found RMK Mascara. It is at a whopping $50 when over the counter mascaras cost only $10-$20 plus. But with that mascara, it really make my eye lashes stay UP the whole day plus when I remove them, I dont see dropping eyelashes. Thank God.. my eye lashes still intact and I use them everyday now. :)