Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mother and Daughter


Ming inspired outer wear-stylish jackets for the freezing office! Pair them with jeans or work pants.

I always stress that my designs are not only for a particular age group. They are designed for intelligent ladies with depth, self confidence and sensuality. So whether you are 25 or 45 is not as important as how you think and carry yourself.

And this is proven further when my long time customer (for 2 years!) brought her mum to my atelier at red dot. She has bought her mum a nice nude lace dress from us as a surprise and brought her down today for alterations and we dont charge for alterations as part of our customer service :) When her mum saw my classic and sometimes quirky designs, she was totally in love with it. While my customer looked stylish in the design, her mum looked regal and elegant in the pieces.

Guess what. Both mother and daughter went back with more Fuchsia Lane pieces. :) And also like to add this customer of mine was so supportive that she also recently modeled for my latest Ming Collection. Thanks and Hugs Alethea!

P.S And also like to thank my dear friend Aaron and Gelainza for being my hair and make up stylist plus my dear bf Gary for being the photographer for this entire series of Ming Collection shoot.