Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ill bred!

Today I was quite upset with very rude parents. They came with their kids to Parco and one of the girl suddenly ran into my shop. From her size, I guess she was at least 7-9 years old. And she was really malicious for her age!!

She headed straight for my pretty lace top and attempted to pull out the lace. Luckily I was fast to react and immediately grab her hand to prevent any damage. And while all this happened, the parents were RIGHT INFRONT but didnt had any reaction! Gosh they did not apologise neither did they pull their kid out to discipline her. All they did was stare into space like they had nothing but grass in their head. I wonder what their kid will grow into.

I remembered when I was a kid I was being caned by my mum for the slightest misbehaviour and this includes crying and refusing to go to kindergarten, making careless mistakes in my tests, unruly and running amok like a headless chick(which kids do all the time). Although I was resentful then, now I think my mum's discipline had taught me well and let me handle life with the correct mentality.

And now I have a nephew Bubu which I really dote on. I will find myself rushing home every night so I can play with him as he live with my parents on weekdays. I help to bathe him, brush his teeth, feed him milk every night. But once he misbehave, I will smack or cane him hard. He is only 2 but getting destructive now like he will pull the jug, throw whatever he can lay his hands onto the ground. I love him that's why I dont want him to become a menace when he grows up.