Sunday, July 04, 2010

A befitting cheongsam

Yesterday there were many customers coming into my fashion suite. And one of them was a radio presenter who interviewed me before on air about my Eternity showcase. He said he specially came down with his wife to choose some pieces as they have 6 weddings to attend later this year. Woah!

The wife was pleasant and all smiles. And she is a child psycologist. Cool! I picked a few pieces for her namely Flutter and my new Ming collection cheongsam (with lovely blue embroidery) and Shanghai Jasmine. They were quite spoilt for choices as all the pieces fitted her so perfectly. And a befitting cheongsam requires an exact fit and classy fabrics to prevent one from looking like a waitress. Our Shanghai Jasmine is one of my best sellers as it made almost every lady looked curvaceous when worn and every inch of the design was carefully deliberated including how many inch shorter the lining should be. I always believe every lady should own 1 cheongsam at least in her wardrobe.

In the end his wife bought these pieces. :)
Shanghai Jasmine. Black over nude. Comes in other laces. Latest design is plum colour! $389. Make to measure $550.


Flutter $285. Comes in different elegant floral prints in black, purple, turquoise and lilac.