Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flutter Fairy

Last Sunday I met a new customer at Parco. On seeing my mannequin, she came "charging in" excitedly wanting to try on the piece. On the mannequin was my Flutter dress in turquiose. This is one of my best sellers and we have it in various floral fabrics. She was a slim, young lady with porcelain skin. And when she emerged from the fitting room, everyone was wowed including her boyfriend, the Parco sales staff, passer-bys, myself and of course herself. She really looked ethereal like a fairy in our Flutter dress! It fitted her to a T and make her look very shapely. She bought it immediately. We only had 2 of each size and all is sold out! One was sold during our jewellery launch by a gentlemen who bought it for his partner :)



Apple Hong previously wearing it at the filming of U Channel Programme. Come check out other colours at Parco and in our suite. We now have it in sexy plum, lilac and black. $285 only.