Thursday, July 22, 2010

Japanese Delights

Today I am inundated with my friends visiting my fashion suite. And one of them is a Japanese friend I got to know at an arts event. :) She is really a sweetie pie. She came to visit me with some Japanese sweets and a jar of preserved yummies which she made herself. I was so busy that I didnt eat anything till 10pm in my office! Yes 10pm. And when I popped one of delicacies she bought was really delicious. One of it tasted like mooncake whereas another tasted like "ang gu kway" Japanese flavoured. Yummy and so touched!

She also bought my black Antoinette lace cardi, happy hulus tee with mandarin buttons, Meadows of Nostalgia sequinned tee, Peacock Diamonde Swarovski sequinned tee and Ballerina chiffon dress. :)



They actually look too precious to be eaten isnt it.