Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fated

I think I always share an affinity with my customers like fate's calling. Last friday, I was attending a media session organised by Parco downstairs at Octa Hotel cafe. And suddenly I just felt a strong urge to go to my brand counter to take something.

And when I was there, there are 2 customers in my shop looking around at my designs gleefully. One of them said she had met me many years back at a fair and happened to pass by with her senior marketing manager. Her senior marketing manager was really excited to see my designs. I introduced her a few designs and our Ming short sleeve jacket fitted her so perfectly like it was made for her. She bought it immediately. And before she left, she said if I wasnt around, she probably wouldnt have bought so many pieces. :)

And on the same day, she even signed up for last Saturday's jewellery launch! And during the launch, she bought a few of my jewellery pieces including a ring shaped like a tear drop and have been winning praises from her colleagues. It must be fate that I met her!


She bought this ring shaped like a tear drop. Now left the silver and gold colour. $128 only.