Friday, July 30, 2010

A Royal Thai supporter

Yesterday I had guests from the Royal Thai Embassy visit our fashion suite! They had previously invited me to represent Singapore in the Opening fashion show at one of their most important fashion and trade events in Bangkok earlier this year.

And I am particularly close to the Assistant Director who was there to welcome me at Bangkok in the hotel at 12 midnight when I arrived! So touched. I was really touched by their support of me. And they are really friendly and genuine people. And they had arranged a chauffeur to fetch us around in Bangkok and we were welcomed warmly in the Bangkok airport by the embassy representative. Yes it is true :) I felt so honoured. Now they always invite me to their events. And she is ever so sweet to always get my favourite Harper's Bazaar from Bangkok when she goes back.

And today she finally had time to come to my suite with her colleague and her friend. They came and were very excited to see my designs like little girls eyeing their favourite candies. One of my new black dress with our signature exaggerated mandarin button in black and fuchsia caught her eye and she ordered it right away. We took her measurements straightaway. And her colleague bought a top from us too. I was beaming from ear to ear the whole day! Smiling even when I am thinking of it now. :)