Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot Mamma

Today one of my regulars came to my fashion suite. She is really a hot mamma. Despite having 2 girls, she looked young and her dress style is funky. She can be stylish executive one day with black suit and stockings and look like lolitta queen another day with pink and ribbons! Now that's what I call fabulous dress sense. Btw she is a tax director so dont play play ah.. :)

She is one of the customers who actually supported me from day one. She came dressed in my designs on my first showcase. So touched by these customers. She was one of the customers where earlier on had to try my designs in the public washrooms of shopping centres. Lol.. But at that time before I got" famous", she was already willing to pay for my unique designs. Smilez..And everytime she reads about my achievement, she will send me a congratulatory sms or email. Thanks dear!

Today she bought 2 strap shantung silk dresses in hot pink and blue with my embroidered obis and my new black embroidered pants. And that is after a 15 min shopping spree 2 weeks ago at my fashion suite which she squeezed in amidst her busy schedule. I cant thank you enough dear for your support which contributed to my growth. :) Thanks to her and other customers which supported me so long. " Tears welling"