Monday, July 12, 2010

Return of a satisfied customer

Today the daughter in law of a rich and famous family in Singapore came again to our fashion suite. She was very happy with the previous purchase and earned compliments when she wore our creations. Lovely!

She really like our embroidery too. So today she decided to do 2 custom make dresses. One Ming blue shantung silk dress where I will design with lotus embroidery and another is a sky blue shantung silk dress with exaggerated mandarin button perfect for work. And she couldn't resist our exquisite lace cardigans. She bought a black one with gold trim.

I really am drawn to her amicable and polite personality. Completely no airs! Even bade farewell to my tailor. Well bred indeed. Over the years, I have customers who like my designs so much that I design a complete wardrobe for them-from work clothes to holiday wear to formal gowns. :)